Intex Easy Set Pool Review – Pros, Cons & Final Verdict
- Intex Easy Set pools are fantastic for children, people on a budget, and renters. They’re not great for adults or someone who wants a long term pool.
- The main selling point of Intex Fast Set pools is the ease of set-up. Installation requires no tools, and one person can usually set it up in a single afternoon. Another significant selling point is that they are perfect for small children and allow them to use a pool in controlled, shallow water.
- The Intex company makes a full line of easy to set up pools. Most pools are smaller sized for children, but there are a few models that are four feet deep or more. We are going to be looking at the Intex Easy Set pool, which is a line of pools that are smaller in size and primarily for children.
Intex Easy Set Pool Review – A Quick Look
Easy to Install
The main claim to fame for these pools is that they are extremely easy to set up. In most cases, you can have it filling with water a few minutes after removing it from the package. You must take time to find a very level area of the ground because even a slight incline can make the pool challenging to set up, if not impossible. However, we recommend checking your yard, making sure it’s level, and making any improvements, before purchasing the pool, so it’s not an issue during installation.
Great for Children
The Intex Easy Set pool is perfect for small children. It makes a perfect training pool for teaching your small children how to swim. It’ also fantastic for birthday parties, and many of these pools can hold several children at once.
In many towns and boroughs, you need to get a license and permission from your neighbors before you can put a put up a solid-walled pool. These pools usually don’t require any permits or approval and can be purchased and set up by anyone. Even a renter can put one up, as they are generally considered small and non-permanent.
Not Very Durable
While these pools are not that expensive, they often don’t last more than two or three seasons, even with extreme care. The lining material is durable but is prone to punctures, especially from pets. The bottom of the pool can also wear out from high traffic, especially if the ground has a lot of rock under the surface.
How many gallons of water are required?
His model pool holds about 1900-gallons of water, but this is one of the larger sized pools, and most of the others will use far less.
Is the filter included?
Yes, the filter and pump are one unit and included with the pool.
Are the hoses and connections included?
All hoses and brackets are in the package.
What is the model number of the filter cartridge?
The model number of the filter is B00GSPHTMI. This model is a type A filter.
Do the hoses screw-on or clamp-on?
These hoses are the clamp-on type hoses.
Do you need to add chlorine?
Yes, you need to add chlorine to the water to sanitize it and to help break down contaminants in the water.
- This pool will make your backyard the place to be all summer as your family can relax and play
- A 110-120 volt Krystal Clear cartridge filter pump is included and is very easy to install - just hook up the hoses and enjoy clean...
- Pump flow rate: 530 gallons, System flow rate: 475 gallons
What the Users Say
We’ve looked at the reviews on Amazon as well as a few other websites, groups, and forums to try to gather a consensus about the different aspects of the Intex brand pools. These are the things we see most often repeated.
- Most users found it very easy to set up.
- Most users feel that the pump and filter are too weak to keep the water clean.
- Most users complain that the Intex pools only last one or two years.
- Many users complain that if the top inflatable ring loses too much air, the pool will begin to drain water.
- Many users appreciate the low cost.
- Many users buy the dame model several times.
- Some users found it challenging to remove all of the wrinkles on the pool floor.
- Some users said that the pool continues to spring leaks throughout the season.
The Intex Easy Set Pools are great pools for inexpensive cooling off on the hot summer days. They are perfect for birthdays and grandchildren as well. The Intex pools are the ideal tool for teaching a small child how to swim. They are easy to install and can usually be filling with water the same afternoon. You will need to spend some time finding, or creating, a perfectly level section of your yard to place the pool. If the ground isn’t level, the pools won’t fill up. It will push down the inflatable upper lip and allow the water to pour out.
There are several models of the Intex Easy Set Pool, with the most significant difference between them being the number of people they can hold at a time. If you are a grandparent, renter, or have children too small for a standard hard-walled pool, this brand is the perfect solution.
If you have enjoyed reading over this review and have a better idea of what Intex pools are all about, please share this Intex Easy Set Pool review on Facebook and Twitter.
- 1 Intex Easy Set Pool Review – A Quick Look
- 2 FAQ
- 3 What the Users Say
- 4 Conclusion