10 Green Juice Recipes: Sweet & Refreshing Juices (with Pictures)
For dedicated juicers, green juice recipes might just be the holy grail of the juicing world as a result of the number of health benefits we get from green vegetables. Others might see these earthy drinks as some odd form of liquid grass – choosing to forgo this option in fear of what it will taste like. Although some green drinks are certainly going to taste a touch leafier than others, we can assure you that not all green juice recipes taste as healthy as they look. In fact, we have a few that taste downright divine!
Whether you are in favor of green juices or are here to find something to sway your opinion, surely there are recipes that cater to a variety of juicers. Below each recipe, we have a brief description to help navigate your search to the perfect green juice!
The 10 Best Green Juice Recipes
1. Pineapple Celery Green Juice Recipe
Pineapple is the ideal ingredient in a green smoothie as its flavor is strong enough to overpower the earthiness of vegetable greens. Get the recipe here.
2. Green Juice Recipe
This basic green juice opts for fresh veggies that offer up a mild taste while packing in the nutrients. Get the recipe here.
3. Detox Morning Veggie Blend Juice Recipe
A hint of citrus combined with the fresh flavors of your favorite vegetables creates the perfect morning juice. Get the recipe here.
4. The Best Detox Green Juice
5. Beginner Green Juice
Now, this recipe yields quite a bit of juice but is accompanied by a helpful nutritional chart – for juiced and blended options! Get the recipe here.
6. Refreshing Green Juice Recipe
If you are in need of a recipe that will heal you from the inside out, this one may do the trick. With skin healing nutrients to detoxifying and de-bloating powers, this recipe is sure to be a fan favorite. Get the recipe here.
7. Pear Juice Recipe
Looking for an easy recipe to start off with? This one claims to be great for beginners and with pears as the main ingredient – should be a fairly delicious choice! Get the recipe here.
8. Digestive Aid Green Juice Recipe
In addition to its benefits for your digestive health, this recipe boasts as a healthy coffee alternative as it will wake you up without the crazy coffee crash! Get the recipe here.
9. Spinach Lemonade Juice Recipe
Who doesn’t love a great glass of lemonade? Add in a few nutritional ingredients and you have a well rounded healthy juice! Get the recipe here.
10. Basil Apple Cucumber Juice Recipe
Basil adds an interesting and sophisticated depth to this otherwise sweet and delectable juice. Get the recipe here.
Prepping Your Juicing Ingredients
When it comes to taste and nutrition, fresh juice is the best juice! So prepping your ingredients before you need them will be game-changing. Convenience is key, so follow these quick and simple steps when preparing a weeks worth of juices at a time:
- Purchase the ingredients for your weeks worth of juice in one day – this means reviewing each recipe you’d like to include (if there is more than one), and ensuring that you have all of the necessary fruits and vegetables on hand.
- Pre-wash all of your ingredients and allow them to dry. This removes bacteria and excess water so you’ll be left with clean and pure ingredients.
- Portion out your juice ingredients for each day. This allows you to quickly snag a bag and get juicing without hesitation.
If you looking to invest in a new juicer, check out:
Voila! A varied list of nutrient-packed, earthy green juices! The best part about juice recipes is you can adjust them to your preferences, so they meet your taste and nutritional needs! We hope that you have found a new favorite among our list of green juice recipes and will continue to make them for years to come.
We have more recipes for you to explore. Check out:
Feature Image Credit: Rohtopia, Pixabay
- 1 The 10 Best Green Juice Recipes
- 1.1 1. Pineapple Celery Green Juice Recipe
- 1.2 2. Green Juice Recipe
- 1.3 3. Detox Morning Veggie Blend Juice Recipe
- 1.4 4. The Best Detox Green Juice
- 1.5 5. Beginner Green Juice
- 1.6 6. Refreshing Green Juice Recipe
- 1.7 7. Pear Juice Recipe
- 1.8 8. Digestive Aid Green Juice Recipe
- 1.9 9. Spinach Lemonade Juice Recipe
- 1.10 10. Basil Apple Cucumber Juice Recipe
- 2 Prepping Your Juicing Ingredients
- 3 Wrapping Up